UPDATED - 2014 Dates CONFIRMED for Friday, August 1st through Sunday, August 3rd - UPDATED
Ultimate Chicago Sandblast is a five-on-five co-ed beach ultimate Frisbee tournament that brings together more than 1,000 player participants, volunteers and spectators from across the country. Sandblast offers two days of play, two nights of parties culminating with Spirit and Game Division championships on another sunny Sunday afternoon at Montrose beach. Ultimate Frisbee is a spirited and athletic sport that combines elements of football, soccer and basketball and you can learn more at www.ultimatechicago.org.
The success of this tournament has been built on the strength of its participants and volunteers. Great player participant feedback guarantees Ultimate Chicago Sandblast to exceed increasing expectations year after year.
- Two Divisions - 32 Team Game Division and 32 Team Spirit Division with champion prizes
- One Monster Party - Three hours of select offerings care of Lagunitas Brewing Company (working on Friday night, too!)
- Captain and Team Packs with individual keepsake items
- Breakfast bar along with bagels and fruit, two days of lunch sandwiches with snacks and multiple water and non-water beverage options
- Event Sponsorship and Special Offers for YOU! Check "Sponsor Offers" for more details.
Returning teams will have the first opportunity to return in March and April and the waiting list has already been opened, so please message us to express your interest. Please include your team name, location, playing history, Game/Spirit division preference and a brief statement of why your team should be selected to join the annual summer tradition of beach ultimate in Chicago.
Thank you for coming here to register. As you begin, there are a few kinks that need to get ironed out and wanted to make you aware before you start the process...
1. Registration Options - select first one and ignore…
Greetings Ultimate Chicago Sandblast captains,
Thank you for joining us on Chicago's Montrose Beach once again in 2014 for our 14th edition.
As you have enjoyed summer after summer, we will have the same successful foundation of our event while…